A downloadable game for Windows
Birthplace is a point-and-click survival game about a young man on a quest to learn about and track down his missing father.
Welcome to Shadetown!
The first stop on Dan's journey: Shadetown, is populated by eccentric robed figures called "Shades". A shade's enchanted robe obscures their voice, height, face, and gender, allowing them to live anonymously.
Is this truly a Utopian society where your identity is represented by your actions, or an unsustainable cult of hedonists and cowards?
Set the mood:
- Day night cycle to bring the world to life
- A cast of over 25 unique characters with backstories, personalities, and daily schedules
- A dense, intricate open world
- Meticulously designed areas where every object is interact-able
- Secret variables which manage in-game permutations for hundreds of possibilities!
Adjust the settings to match your computer.
- Official postmortemJun 03, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.